Thursday, May 16, 2013
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz cream cheese
1 jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
1/4 tsp parsley
1/4 tsp onion salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 green pepper chopped finely (or more or less)
a few green onions chopped finely (or more or less)
1. Cream the cream cheese in mixer.
2. Add Old English cheese spread and mix it.
3. Add all seasonings and chopped veggies.
4. Add shredded cheese and mix until shape-able.
5. You can shape now if not too soft or refrigerate and shape later and roll in nuts or bacon bits or ham bits.
People LOVE this cheeseball!