I don’t do a lot of Thanksgiving cooking because we go to at least two different Thanksgiving dinners at grandparents’ every year; however, if I did make a cranberry, I would definitely make it “desserty”! Recipe below is one like that!
Cranberry Jell-O Salad
1 6-oz. package (2/3 cup) black raspberry or cherry jell-o)
1 ¾ cup boiling water
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1 can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 cup sour cream
1. Combine jell-o and water; stir until dissolved.
2. Add cranberry sauce and pineapple and mix well.
3. Spoon half of mixture into mold and refrigerate until firm.
4. Leave remaining jello on countertop.
5. When refrigerated jello is set, spoon sour cream over the top.
6. Spoon remaining jello on top and refrigerate.